A pair of late Victorian religious stained glass windows, leaded and hand painted, circa 1895. Depicting St John and St Paul respectively. Salvaged from a church in Scotland, the windows were made in Glasgow by Stephen Adam & Son. Fully restored in our workshops, the windows are ready for immediate installation. Of the highest quality, they would provide an ideal focal point for a new church or wedding chapel.