Cottage tall cast iron radiator (Primer)
Product code: ATVMRSFS195PR
Made to order.
This cast iron radiator after an 1890's design originally by the American Radiator Company. Shallow depth suits hallways and small rooms.
Cast iron radiators to your specified length (upto 24 sections / fins)
Full polish finish shown.
Live Stock: 0
Section Height (A) 610 mm
Section Width (B) 125 mm
Section Depth (C) 75 mm
Section Output 66 W
Section BTU 226
Divide desired radiator length by Section Depth (C) for required number of sections/fins.
Available in the following finishes:
Why does it take 2 – 3 weeks for my Cast Iron radiator(s) to arrive?
- Each Cast Iron Radiator is hand finished/built. We first spray the sections individually, assemble, pressure test and then apply the final coat of paint. As this is a very labour intensive process we do require 2 – 3 weeks to prepare your order.
Are the Cast Iron Radiators guaranteed against defects?
- Yes, all our Cast Iron Radiators come with a 10 year Guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Are Cast iron radiators as efficient as modern steel radiators?
- Although cast iron radiators take longer to heat up than steel radiators, they retain their heat for longer after they have been turned off, therefore keeping your room warmer for longer.
Do I need a plumber to install my radiators?
- Cast iron radiators require the same plumbing techniques as the modern equivalent , so a competent DIY person can install them, although we do recommend using a plumber.
What is a BTU?
- A BTU (British Thermal Unit) is a unit of energy for measuring heat and is quoted per hour, this can also be measured in KW per hour. To convert from BTU to kW multiply by 0.000293, to convert from kW to BTU multiply by 3414.